Resistance 2 beta keys are live now here

missed out on this

anybody get any spares??

seems that the code i give to Purity is for a us account :(

The one that darren221980 gave me is also not working and maybe the same problem.
@Purity did you get 'An error has occurred with the code 8002311A? A quick google tells me this is to do with the codes being region specific. Anyone know what will happen if i use my usa account to download it and play on it?

The one that darren221980 gave me is also not working and maybe the same problem.
@Purity did you get 'An error has occurred with the code 8002311A? A quick google tells me this is to do with the codes being region specific. Anyone know what will happen if i use my usa account to download it and play on it?

Use ur us account mate u will get it same thing happ to me with home i have to use my us acount to use it wont work on uk account
Purity do the same mate if u have a us account

Use ur us account mate u will get same thing happ to me with home i have to use my us acount to use it wont work on uk account
Purity do the same mate if u have a us account

Already done got it on its way now :proud: As long as they don't ban me from PSN or anything im happy.:Cheers:

Last edited:
well i am doing the same thing with home and and also use my jap account for socom beta

Sorry m8, didn't even realise its a us one.

I've used beta'a on another account and not had any problems. If you got a US account registered then you should be able to play it once downloaded from there.

Sorry m8, didn't even realise its a us one.

I've used beta'a on another account and not had any problems. If you got a US account registered then you should be able to play it once downloaded from there.

NO problems mate at least i can get on it via my us account, have some rep on me too:proud:

Back