Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition USA Wii-PROMiNENT

Terrible control system though. Why cant the wii remote rotate you like in red steel? Ruins it for me.

Terrible control system though. Why cant the wii remote rotate you like in red steel? Ruins it for me.

Definatly agree with you m8, just got it yesterday, and was very disapointed. especially after playin zelda twilight princess which has amazing controls. graphics wize game looks really good. how some1 can say the ps3 is better coz it has better grafix capabilities is beyond me

Tell you what though....its a cracking game! Im loving this.

Hi guys downloaded this but it freezes at he beginning any idea's.

Cant wait to get it going.....

Gaz

if you downloaded the usa version you need to set wii refesh rate to 60mhz

no some US games work fine in 50mhz check the compatability page this tells you if you need to change any settings to play a game or if it doesn't work at all.

Nice one chaps worked a treat.

Just need to suss out how too work the sodding controller hahahaha..

Many thanks again....

first game i chucked in after the chip went in the wii, i love it, controls are ok once sussed, shotgun to the head wow lol....im going to have to buy the gun attachment for this game well for any shooting game really. my ps3 got played 3 times and this wii has been played more in a night than the ps3 got in months.

i was never a nintendo fan sony always was my choice but sony have fecked up big time as far as these consoles go.

burn it at a lower speed, 4x is wot i do on every wii game and it always works on my wii

all depends upon the media and the burner you use mate. I burn at 16x and have yet to burn a coaster!

Back