Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition USA Wii-PROMiNENT

does anyone know if its working on pal, not on compatability list yet.

I need a few pars, fooking typical :(

The Jap NTSC version plays fine, but it's Jap :) ;)

somebody has just upped pars, and it looks like it works on pal, excellent!

scratch what i said about pars being upped it was just a duplicate upload. Sorry.

Last edited:
Still no pars, but lots of reports of it working fine on PAL :)

Finally I can bin that crazy Jap version :)

yeah, downloading as we speak, I didn't bother with the jap version, I know it had english subtitles, but I wanted to play a proper english version.

Actually, it had english audio with jap subs, lol (i think)

But all the text in the game was jap so trying to find out mission onjectives etc was ver near impossible.

Does anyone know how to change the difficulty settings?

(if you go into the extras there is a nice video for the next installment on the Wii, it looks like a sup'ed up version of the original RE)

Does anyone know how to change the difficulty settings?

(if you go into the extras there is a nice video for the next installment on the Wii, it looks like a sup'ed up version of the original RE)

no but i reckon this american version is alot harder than the jap version. seems to be more enemys.

umbrella chronicles looks wicked too cant wait for that.

I love the whole 'haunted house' stuff, RE was the reason I bought a PSX :)

It is harder than the Jap version, I'm shit at games but I want to play this, even if it is on pussy mode :)

I love the whole 'haunted house' stuff, RE was the reason I bought a PSX :)

It is harder than the Jap version, I'm shit at games but I want to play this, even if it is on pussy mode :)

LOL! Cant wait till I get this.

Anyway of getting this to work in 50Mhz mode rather than 60Mhz mode. It locks up on mine of 50Mhz mode

i can't get it to work in 50Mhz either mate don't think its possible.

Only 60hz and enhanced I'm afraid.

Back