Replay & Replay Lite Fixes?

Erazor786

Inactive User
Reaction score
Will there be a upgraded firmware for the new hit?

I know these boxes are a dying breed but i can't afford another box (being a student an all :drink: )

I am willing to help anyone or whoever is sorting out the firmware upgrade.

But, be warned im thick as shit! :silly: LOL

Cheers :Cheers:

there is never very much help for the replay boxses :Mad2:

True mate.

It is a decent little box in my opinion, but has always been in the shadow of the Dbox, Eurovox etc.

I've never really had any problems with it myself.

I'm currently using a Dbox for myself and have the Replay for my parents, as it is a easy box to use and my parents aren't the best with technology.

Hopefully there will be some sort of fix soon, i don't mind having a go at it myself, but i wouldn't have a clue where to start.

Hope someone brings out the replay prv AU file but i think its normally the last one out

we can only hope but maybe virgin will just stop the present key rolling session

edogg

I doubt it, read somewhere the agreement with $ky meant they had to roll it more often

is there a au fix for raplay boxes? it's my m8's box i have got to try and fix for him.

thanks gsim

we all thought last april no one would care about these boxes , ie eurovox and replay , l updated my boxes after that time to dreambox's because the support is second to none , still have a max tho

how do i put in new keys for Replay Lite please ?

ok thanks for that. please can u tell me how to put in the new tw codes for this replay lite box that i have got.? i have never done a replay lite box before thats all

thanks gsim

ok guys done it. just had to do a bit of reading on google thats all .

thanks guys for all your info.

thanks gsim

Back