Replay Full PVR (HD Version) V750 Here

yes it should do if the other firmwares worked the new 750 should but obviously i would not press any keys to do with the pvr functions. BY the way do you have any glitching on yours if not that would suggest that it is the hard drive that causes glitching.

its not the replay lite m8, its the normal Replay but the updat says that it is for the HD version, i have no HD in mine, i can put one in but i dont have one. so will the above update work??

Yes - use the PVR Software as it includes the s/w for the HD (if you end up installing one)

Can I repeat what was said above - seen a lot of posts about the red light - most of these will be people who don't realise that you've got about 45 seconds after the STB software finished before the code is finished writing.

Reflash with either the old A file or give the 750 another try. I've spoken to two folk in the past 1/2 hour who have reflashed, waited and now have a perfectly good box.

thanks alot for that m8 ensoniq, give it a bash l8r on, got to do bit of revision now:Boo: . Got an exam on monday: shocked2

LOL - good luck - if it's in cable hacking you'll do fine!! :eater:

quick question guys, i'vegot a replay with no harddrive, will the update work for it as i remember there were 2 types with the 744 one for HD and one for no HD.

Cheers

O.K. m8 i can now confirm that this update will work with no harddrive in a pvr 100c as i just removed mine and flashed the 750 again and then booted it with no drive connected, the bad news is it made no difference to the glitching but then us old hands have already found out that drive or no drive until they get the firmware sorted (like never) the replay will glitch in some areas nearly 12 months and all they come up with is an AU fix they obviously dont want sell any more. the digivox is cheaper and better apart from the channel numbering snd no recording but the AU fix was nearly a weak earlier.

edogg

just updated mine . left the harddrive in but couldnt auto search because l couldnt chance any settings in the first menu .ie frequency rate . anyway went into manual scan and press edit (yellow button ) pick and channel say 50 put in 411.0 and set the frequency for telewest and scanned and found 80% of the channels so l did one more manual channel 51 scan on 627.0 and now have them all . just in case anyone else is having a problem , also just checked to see if l see if the manual key can still be entered if a problem happens again but thats not there and cant see if auto update is on or off ?

Last edited:
@smirnoff - the 6952/6887 issue will be sorted in a few days.

In the meantime - try playing the 'find missing channels seriously worth watching (which aren't repeated elsewhere) that you feel you couldn't live without for a few weeks...

1 main rule though :

If they're available on your 'genuine box' they don't count

Sub Rule 1a - if you have the time/inclination to participate then perhaps you should get out more!

;)

6887 i need this two or i can scan in image 7.50 or what ever how long are we looking at before 6887 is avalible in a image to scan..?: colors1

751 PVR appears fine - it's the 750 which was wrong.

You do have the option to use 6887/6952 and the QAM rate is stable on 64 as you'd expect.

Cheers

Back