Replay Full PVR (HD Version) V750 Here

Can u confirm this is for the original Replay and not the "Replay Lite". Thanks

i have uploaded this software 7.50 and i have done a auto scan i cant seem to find any channels anyone having the same problem?

whats the verdict ?? im gonna stick with manual input for the brazil match but think i would rather stay in and try 750. hmmmm choices choices :)

stick with the manual input...... can you send me the keys please for t/w?

Thanks for the fix It worked fine on my box, even kept the channels. Clock still doesnt work tho

Just done a full scan lost all channels Ive had to go back to 744 version to do a scan

Last edited:
Thanks for the fix It worked fine on my box, even kept the channels. Clock still doesnt work tho
was hard drive in and wot about set recording from epg does that work m8 . if theres no clock ?

we have waited for nearly 12 months and all we get is AU for the new key rolls still glitching on the same channels , still glitches when recording the same channels if this a full manufacturer update they have taken the P*** well and truly.
I haven't done scan I kept user data in stb setting. recording from epg is the same Ie if you dont put it into standby it works fine it will change channel and start the recording but not from standby
edogg
I'm very dissapointed with this effort

we have waited for nearly 12 months and all we get is AU for the new key rolls still glitching on the same channels , still glitches when recording the same channels if this a full manufacturer update they have taken the P*** well and truly.
I haven't done scan I kept user data in stb setting. recording from epg is the same Ie if you dont put it into standby it works fine it will change channel and start the recording but not from standby
edogg

did u leave hard drive connected ?

Flashed my pvr one with the hard drive in and it au'd with all my original channels.
Epg works as does the info button with the proper info.
Dont forget that when stblink says transfer complete or done to let your replay reboot and check itself after install,if all is good then good will appear on the replay lcd,only then can you unplug it from your pc and reconnect to the cable feed etc.
Thats the way I did and see it anyway.
Bri
: multi :: multi :: multi :

edogg
Well said m8, I always find it strange when anything new cones along for the Replay new members appear promising the earth, or could it be old members in a different guise givin the same old sh*te. Or is it just me ???

worked good for me, hd connected, channels kept in place aswell.

quick question guys, i'vegot a replay with no harddrive, will the update work for it as i remember there were 2 types with the 744 one for HD and one for no HD.

Cheers

quick question guys, i'vegot a replay with no harddrive, will the update work for it as i remember there were 2 types with the 744 one for HD and one for no HD.

Cheers

so u have the replay lite check other post 'replay au fix here'

@ smirnoff sorry about the delay in answering you I was watching the R/L then went to bed after watching programs I had recorded on my DIGIHOME PVR80 WITH TWIN RECORD UPDATE a nice digital reciever(not cable).
YES I forgot to take the hard drive out its so long since i have had anything to flash to my Replay I just connected and flashed it with 750. when i did the the 744 i had a corrupted hard drive wifey turned it of at the mains while it was recording so i had to remove it and initialise it in my computer. So 744 was flashed with the hard drive removed the second time can't say it made any difference to the glitching

edogg

worked on my box still a little glichy on some channels egp now and next a bit longer egp on a few channels seems a little better than the last update

so u have the replay lite check other post 'replay au fix here'

its not the replay lite m8, its the normal Replay but the updat says that it is for the HD version, i have no HD in mine, i can put one in but i dont have one. so will the above update work??

Back