Replacement...

Thanks for all the suggestions guys.

I'm staying with the 800. I've just moved from the WOS image to the latest DW image by Digi and i have to say, things are alot more stable. Fewer hangs on HD (which causes it to go out of sync) and the latest coolepg.

@Digi, when you say you can configure multiepg to be the same as coolepg... do you mean i can get the multi channel, current, now, later style view ? That's all i really care about..

Edit : OK.. so i'm a bit of an idiot.. I've never looked at the graphical multi epg before.. Is there anyway to have more channels on the screen rather than the default 6? Also, is there any way to map the EPG button on the remote to open GraphMultiEPG by default?

Hi, where can i find the download for the dw image mentioned here? thanks.

Anyone know from 1st hand experience, of a box that will stream over the internet stably?
Looking at getting a Vu+ Duo more and more.

Anyone know from 1st hand experience, of a box that will stream over the internet stably?
Looking at getting a Vu+ Duo more and more.

not the answer to your question, but a good suggestion

buy a sling box, can be had for about £50 secondhand for the basic model

has the added benefit of an iphone / pad app (bit expensive) which allows you to connect via wi-fi as well as web normal streaming or streaming over the net via the sling player

Back