renewing licence photo

mike361

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Folks need to renew my mug shot on my driving licence but I have lost the paper part of my license what should I do

Folks need to renew my mug shot on my driving licence but I have lost the paper part of my license what should I do

Call the DVLA, and let them know, they will charge you for a new one mate, but at least its sorted then.

u might even be able to apply online for a new one but not sure tho

They are charging you for renewing the photo so they should replace it anyway.

I tried to change from paper to photo online - said they could access my passport
photo and use that - in the end i had to send a new photo by post along with my
old licence (cut in two) and a form requesting the photo licence - it will help even
if you know your old licence number............good luck

I've still got one of those old green things that folds out like an old ten Bob note. :)

I still have the old type but it looks more like a jigsaw.

20 bloody quid just to renew my photo DL , and you have to do it every 10 years i think anther ploy to rip u off joke

20 bloody quid just to renew my photo DL , and you have to do it every 10 years i think anther ploy to rip u off joke

Shoulda kept your old pink/green one mate :)

I'm keeping mine until I have no other choice.

i would have m8 but some t*at broke into my car while visting me daughter in the hospital, trying to save myself 2 quid i think @ the time it was parking just outside , got that and my passport back off the police in little bits , gets better i had to renew my passport as well 89 quid cheered me up no end lol

I think the only thing you can do that's free is a change of address, that reminds me.

Back