###### Removing Ban

nirelandguy

Member ++
Reaction score
Received this email

Great news on ####### forum

Amnesty for all banned members

We now have over 100,000 members so we have decided that ####### forum is big enough to give all banned members a second chance and that is what we have done today, but remember next time will be permanent for any member breaking the rules.

Apparently some people in the satellite world seem to think they know better and advise us how to run this forum differently, well all I can say is we can not be running it too bad to have over 100,000 members and it is better for them to mind their own business and leave us to run our own forum the way we want to, after all the forum belongs to us and our members.

All the latest files and patches here:

Last edited by a moderator:
there will be a few more bans handed out soon m8 as they are censoring any links to duolabs/ diablo now that the diablo opens digitalb, their main sponser. The diablo section over there looks like its being censored by the russians.

That site is so shallow its unreal as soon as they decide to have a fake box made with a bad name they then sensor people who discuss or speak out about the original box:proud:

How childish is that ??:Cheers:

There even talking about making a f**ng magazine now LOL:Clap:

this is the problem with a site that is sponsered by digitalb
they are quite happy to hack or share hacks on all other sat providers but as soon as their sponser gets hacked they go into russia under stalin mode.
Diablo has once again proved that conex can be hacked keep it up boys

Wouldn't it be cool if the Eurovox Quantum gets Digitalb on CS and brings it to the masses - the Dark place would melt-down :)

oh i think that would cause sat world war lol but it could screw us all up

looks like my un-ban was un-done lol

digidude, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

just signed in to check my status using my proxy and other account and im totally removed from the member list, ahh well lol

Last edited:
looks like my un-ban was un-done lol

just signed in to check my status using my proxy and other account and im totally removed from the member list, ahh well lol

They HATE YOUR GUTS mate ;)

Back