removeing/replaceing the hard disc

yes you can m8 , not sure about the reformatting of it , but you can deffo do it
i think youll have to format it to fat32 and away you go m8
fire

Thanks m8 ill do wen my new hardrive arrives. Also my m8s ps3 got the ylod wud he be able to put his hardrive into my ps3 so he can back it up and restore wen he gets his new ps3. Thanks

Thanks m8 ill do wen my new hardrive arrives. Also my m8s ps3 got the ylod wud he be able to put his hardrive into my ps3 so he can back it up and restore wen he gets his new ps3. Thanks

no m8 he cant!!!!!
as soon as you take the hd out and try to put it in another ps3 it will reformatt it all !!!!!

they always do , so no you cant do that m8
soz
fire

no m8 he cant!!!!!
as soon as you take the hd out and try to put it in another ps3 it will reformatt it all !!!!!

they always do , so no you cant do that m8
soz
fire

Do u kno any way he wud be able to rescue his saves his ps3 wont stay on long enough. Cud we put them on to a computer if there saved to an external hdd?

Do u kno any way he wud be able to rescue his saves his ps3 wont stay on long enough. Cud we put them on to a computer if there saved to an external hdd?

yes m8 you can save them onto a external hdd or a memory stick,
you cant back up all your saves as it never lets you,
but get what you can m8

also another point m8 ,
is to make sure he backs all his trophys up online!!!!!!!!
or therell be all gone m8
dead easy to do
hope this helps
thanks
fire

i just order 500gb WD HDD for £48.81 + £4.57pp

https://www.pricelover.com/product/...e_Hard_Drives_8_MB_Cache_5400_RPM/WD5000BEVT/

How do I back-up from my old 60gb HDD to 500HDD?

thank you in advance

you will need a seperate drive or stick,

dont do the back up to your new 500g drive , as when you put it in the ps3 it will reformatt it ,

in system settings , just back up utility to your drive or stick , might be able to backup the game save data section aswell , ( it dont let you back up all , )

also be sure to go to your trophies and back them up online aswell , i think if i remember rightly it has that section when you press triangle

hope this helps?

bfg

I got a 1TB lodged in my ps3 slim and had to force it in the slot, never coming back out now.

Got a 320 in me old ps3 which is now in the bedroom. Ol, the 1TB works perfectly and I have had it in both the slim & old with no problems. It fits the old a lot better than the slim.

Back