remote problems

gracie123

Inactive User
Reaction score
STB button not working on TM-Twin remote.tv button working fine but can,t seem to get remote to work the twin.

is the STB button lighting up red when you press it m8?

Dont think you can reprograme the STB button try a new set of batteries, if not could be faulty remote.

mine went like that once changed the batteries still the same so turned the box off at the back left the batteries out of the remote for 10min box back on batteries back in worked fine after if not it could be like bally12345 said could be a faulty remote then in that case contact tm

STB button not working on TM-Twin remote.tv button working fine but can,t seem to get remote to work the twin.

If you're using the latest 4D image, then I think you may have experienced the bug that both and I and CG121 reported, whereby using the Remote lights a red light on the STB's VFD display, but nothing happens. What I've since discovered is that this only seems to happen when you've use the web interface for the STB and either performed a screengrab, or otherwise used the virtual remote control.

Back