Remote codes for Sony TV

Zwizz1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi
I'd like to control my TV from the Dreambox remote. TV is a Sony 4k 8505 model (which I rate very highly); I see the Dreambox info is dated 2011 and lists 26 codes for Sony TVs.
Any offers please? Thanks as usual.

Hi
I'd like to control my TV from the Dreambox remote. TV is a Sony 4k 8505 model (which I rate very highly); I see the Dreambox info is dated 2011 and lists 26 codes for Sony TVs.
Any offers please? Thanks as usual.
Most dream box are clone bud so remote codes prob guff
Stick with the remote supplied with your set
Sorry not really that helpful

I got rid of all my remotes and bought a Logitech Harmony One. Works absolutly perfect with a Dreambox. and i'm sure it wil be with your sony as well.

Thanks for the reply; only catch I can see is that the cost of the remote approaches what I paid for my Dreambox. Which version do you have, and how much did it cost? Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply; only catch I can see is that the cost of the remote approaches what I paid for my Dreambox. Which version do you have, and how much did it cost? Thanks for the help.

I have a Logitech Harmony One, I both it online for €99.95 But you can also take a cheaper version like the Harmony 555 that was my previous one . Also works fine with the Dreambox.

Back