Regenrating factory standard satellite list for TM5402 HD CI

raddywatty

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been trying to update the channels for my Technomate 5402 HD CI using the excellent lists by Friendzi but have somehow ended up deleting all the factory set satellites from the Satellite Setup menu!
I managed to get them back previously however now I cant get them back at all, even after factory reset.

any idea on how to regenerate this list? any and all help appreciated!

reference photo below:

Thanks,

raddywatty

Have you tried reloading the channel list from Friendzi? If it worked previously, then loading it up again would restore
all satellite info as well as the channels in that list.

Failing that, you could load up the channels from the "default" database (assuming you haven't overwritten this list).
This will return all the factory preset satellites/transponders/channels. Note, however, that this list is very out of date.

If you want to make a new list from scratch for the satellites and beams of your choice, and have a PC that runs Excel 2007
or later, I've written a spreadsheet for the job:

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/272963/

Post 37 has the latest version; post 15 has full details/instructions.

Jetset

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that Jetset! I downloaded the spreadsheet yesterday - will have to wait for this weekend to give it a go

Thanks again Jetset, your spreadsheets worked perfectly and all satellites now back in my STB memory!

The macros didnt work in OpenOffice Calc though so I had to launch Word to run them - just thought you'de like to know

Very pleased to hear you're up and running again!

I don't have OpenOffice Calc, and am interested that you found a way to get the thing to work.
Are you saying that you managed to access the macro code from within OpenOffice Calc, and then
copied & pasted it into a new macro module in Word? If so, very sneaky!!

Jetset

Back