iPhone Redsn0w 0.9.6rc15

Bilals

Inactive User
Reaction score
was wanting Redsn0w 0.9.6rc15 where can i download this from the link is not working thanks

h**p://osxdaily.com/2011/05/06/redsn0w-0-9-6rc15-download/

Last edited:
Biffo, would you suggest rejailbreaking with a newer version of redsnow? Im not sure what version I used but the newer version says about bug fixes.

Is it something people generally advise as I havent had the iPhone long so I only jailbroke it initially shortly after 4.3.2 was released.

Thanx mate!

Biffo, would you suggest rejailbreaking with a newer version of redsnow? Im not sure what version I used but the newer version says about bug fixes.

Is it something people generally advise as I havent had the iPhone long so I only jailbroke it initially shortly after 4.3.2 was released.

Thanx mate!

Only if your having problems mate or you wanna restore to 4.3.3 then use the rc16 otherwise stay as u are mate

Only if your having problems mate or you wanna restore to 4.3.3 then use the rc16 otherwise stay as u are mate

i wouldnt say im having many problems but my phone can be quite laggy when i unlock it, i.e when the icons fly in that lags quite a bit, im not sure if thats to do with the wifi coming awake again at the same time the phone is trying to play the animation?

i also get the occasional reboot but that isnt very often

i wouldnt say im having many problems but my phone can be quite laggy when i unlock it, i.e when the icons fly in that lags quite a bit, im not sure if thats to do with the wifi coming awake again at the same time the phone is trying to play the animation?

i also get the occasional reboot but that isnt very often

my Daughters have 3g after the unlock there are times when they lag also .

i have a 4 on 4.3.3 jailbroken with sn0wbreeze-v2.7.3. it is a lost slower to boot up than with my previouse jailbreaks, would useing redsnow be better do you think mate?

i have a 4 on 4.3.3 jailbroken with sn0wbreeze-v2.7.3. it is a lost slower to boot up than with my previouse jailbreaks, would useing redsnow be better do you think mate?

I take it you used sn0wbreeze mate to preserve your baseband for the unlock?, if you dont however need the unlock just try the latest redsn0w rc16 it might slove ya problem.

Back