@ RED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddevil

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Just had a look some nice posts thanks all, shame none of the mods or admin visited though to say hi.

thanks all and its good to keep his memory going

---------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT::::: this was reds post (above) in a condolence thread about a member called tidyant that passed away, he took it upon himself to post something disrespectful to all admin and mods when its none of his business that we never posted in this guys candle page.

you can judge for yourself if its acceptable!

I would also like to add my condolences to Tidyants family i did not know the man and i heard he left behind a family i wish no disrespect to you and i am very sorry that a post like this could cause you any distress!

Regards
Mickie D

Last edited by a moderator:
Just had a look some nice posts thanks all, shame none of the mods or admin visited though to say hi.

for your information i did visit and read through alot of the candles left by dw members, i just never left one myself.

Mainly because he was a coward!! I dont respect people like that!

thats a bit harsh. no one knows what he was going through and at the end of the day it must have been pretty bad to take his own life.

A coward wouldnt be able to do it!

thats a bit harsh. no one knows what he was going through and at the end of the day it must have been pretty bad to take his own life.

A coward wouldnt be able to do it!

totaly agree with you sargie
but can we please not let this thread get into a slagging match like so many others this is before anyone else joins in
just my observation

totaly agree with you sargie
but can we please not let this thread get into a slagging match like so many others this is before anyone else joins in
just my observation

agree also i think it was a low uncalled for comment in an otherwise very nice thread.

Dont think there's any need for a comment like this do you reddevil

this is twice you have abused me remeber calling me a spy on your new haunt

Last edited:
J shame none of the mods or admin visited though

Mods/ Admin represent a very small proportion of the forum yet you feel you need to have a dig at them ? Strange why not elite members or respected members or any other MASSIVE group of users that have not been to the page ?

I personally did not know the guy so feel it would be inappropriate for me to leave a message on that page.

Sorry to reply like this on this thread but wanted to put my point over.

Thanks.

D

this is twice you have abused me remember calling me a spy on your new haunt

Strange don't see your name in my post...and if the cap fits..wear it. as for the rest of you shows how downhill the attitude has gone over the last year full of community spirit when a mod posts crap like that in a remembrance post, if you cant contribute then don't post no need for comments or negativity like your showing whether you know him or not its disrespectful and if his family do call to say thank to those who did leave a message will show then how caring you really are wont it....:Moon:

Your right it is disrespectfully for these comment's in that thread, I have moved them to another as it seems you have a few issue's.

IMO all the comments have sprouted from your first unnecessary post about mods admin not replying, i didn't know it was a mandatory thing ?

Strange don't see your name in my post...and if the cap fits..wear it. as for the rest of you shows how downhill the attitude has gone over the last year full of community spirit when a mod posts crap like that in a remembrance post, if you cant contribute then don't post no need for comments or negativity like your showing whether you know him or not its disrespectful and if his family do call to say thank to those who did leave a message will show then how caring you really are wont it....:Moon:

so why call me a spy on ur new haunt then mister maturity?

Thats why I chose to ignore the thread!

Maybe some mods and admin had not read post yet. just read it myself.

but what I find absolutely disgusting is YOU Hi-jacking the post for your own selfish agenda you have only made 2 other posts this year since you asked to be removed as a mod and have your Radio site removed. but then vixen makes a post then you find a way to take a pop at admin and mods grow up m8 I thought you had more class but obviously not....

an ex mod posts crap like that in a remembrance post, if you cant contribute then don't post no need for comments or negativity ... shame none of the mods or admin visited though to say hi.

i didnt know the guy

so why call me a spy on ur new haunt then mister maturity?
Why do you keep bringing another forum into this arguement m8, there is no need for that. The aforementioned "other haunt" has nothing to do with any personal wars or fights.

I am a member of this forum and a Super Moderator on the other, and I dont want to feel any discomfort in visiting either forum.

I was there when he so called abused you, and I am sorry but thats not what I would call abuse. It seems you havent posted there for some years and suddenly you remembered you were a member and started visiting again. I wonder why that could be, dont you think that is also a form of abuse ??

Anyway thats all I am saying on the matter.

It was Red's first post that I didn't like, as said, I didn't know it was mandatory for us to reply to it.

It's this comment that I feel was a personal attack on mods/admin as there are a whole host of other members on the forum that also have not responded to the thread.

Maybe if he isn't happy here or not happy with the way thing's are ran then maybe it's time he left of his own will.

If you do feel it's time to leave then I wish you all the best where ever you end up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back