recycling waste

smirnoff_rules

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
lm all for this but not sure l should do all the work of sorting it , why cant this be done at plants made for the job . we have millions of peeps on community service doing crap like painting fences why cant they do that , its free labour after all , wot do u lot think

lm all for this but not sure l should do all the work of sorting it , why cant this be done at plants made for the job . we have millions of peeps on community service doing crap like painting fences why cant they do that , its free labour after all , wot do u lot think

i totally agree on this one, i have a Large rubish bin, a large garden rubbish bin, a bin for paper, a bin for tins, and a bin for glass, now i cant get my car in the garage, i should charge the council for storing them, and what about my car insurance ( its supposed to be kept in the garage ).

I personally think you should be the "The Environment Secretary" instead of David Miliband, & completely agree with you mate.

Last edited:
. we have millions of peeps on community service doing crap like painting fences why cant they do that , its free labour after all ,

Do you , Down my way they just send them on holiday !!

But yes totaly agree , And the people on the dole they could get them doing something useful .
Rather than most of us going to work , to keep them !

Can of Worms , could be opened up here !!!

i concur ,its a good idea mate. get the offenders doing the work as a form of restituion for their crimes.

a bit strong stu but straight to the point, LOL

I know, but that really gets to me .
How long can we ? or will we ?, just keep paying our taxes , ignoring this problem .
One day the working man , will pull their heads out of the sand and say enough is enough !
I know the government can't say anything because it is not PC .
And the Daily rag the Sun which runs this country ,would have a field day !
But one day , something will have to give !

Ps,
Before anyone gets on their high horse , I don't mean every one on the dole, not the genuine cases ,fair enough , just the lazy scroungers !

Last edited:
I know, but that really gets to me .
How long can we ? or will we ?, just keep paying our taxes , ignoring this problem .
One day the working man , will pull their heads out of the sand and say enough is enough !
I know the government can't say anything because it is not PC .
And the Daily rag the Sun which runs this country ,would have a field day !
But one day , something will have to give !

Ps,
Before anyone gets on their high horse , I don't mean every one on the dole, not the genuine cases ,fair enough , just the lazy scroungers !

That last bit made me laugh Stu!

:) :) :) :drink:

Back