Reality TV star Jade Goody has died

I heard about this earlier this morning and my first thoughts was on mothers day. What a painful way to remember your mother. Just hope the kids are okay.

So Sad but she is at peace now and no further harm can come to her. R.I.P Jade and may A God watch over your boys.

The star died at home at 3.14am on Mother's Day.

Sad news for any family but not really a star

She was famous for being in the limelight rather than doing anything of significance - famous for being famous

RIP

couldnt personally stand all the coverage but at least it has raised awareness, gotta feel for her boys though, hopefully they turn out ok :) rip

Very sad news, its a shame she had to leave her kids, and a shame for the kids to not see there mum, i just wished the news over the past week or so was kept private. R.I.P.

what a shame but she couldnt have left it for a better day than mothers day..gives mothers day another meanin to her boys..rip jade and good luck to her wee ones for in the future..

Well my wife actually thought she was great, and right down to earth and I thought she was ok to. Very sad news! I feel for her family and especially her children R.I.P Jade Honey! x

my thoughts are with the kids. No child should loose their mother at that age. very sad. RIP Jade!

RIP Jade Goody, she's in a more peacefull place now, hopefully she went peacefully in her sleep too so no pain for her.

feel for the kids and the family. never liked her but hope she is in peace now. rip

Must be very hard for Jades mother. You bring a child in to this world and then watch your child pass away.

My condolences.

Back