Real seal deal for Dutch ace

primal

Inactive User
Reaction score
Real Madrid have confirmed the capture of Ruud van Nistelrooy, making him the club's third signing under new coach Fabio Capello.

The Manchester United striker travelled to undergo a medical, although the Old Trafford outfit claim the clubs are yet to agree a transfer fee.

Real now state van Nistelrooy has made the switch to La Liga, enabling him to join the likes of Ronaldo and Raul at El Bernabeu, with the player to be unveiled on Friday evening.

The Dutchman joins the likes of ex-Juventus pair Fabio Cannavaro and Emerson in joining the Spanish giants during the close season.

The Dutch ace told the club's official website after passing a medical: "It's fantastic to be here. I am moved at being presented today.

"I'm very happy to arrive at one of the world's biggest clubs where I want to score many goals.

"When Real Madrid come knocking you do not to think about anything else as you know that they are number one."

I better change my avatar now, sad to see him go, great player, will be very hard 2 replace! We need another striker, we havent got one that will score 20+ goals like Ruud did! And if the price is £10.3million for him i think that it is an absolute joke, hes worth much more than that, cant believe it! Very sad to see a great player like him leave :( one of the best!

Last edited:
good bye ruud..............

you were a god to us..............

bring on patrick verira...........

Beckham and RVN linking up again, bet they work great together next season for Real.

Back