Real Mans Puzzle

got the first and second then got stuck on the word square .
Got the word square now but cant quite make out the man in the moon

Last edited:
am on the black and white lines, when i tilt the screen i see the dudes face, but cant pass it

What enjoyment do you get giving answers to a puzzle? It has 40 levels, I have completed it but that doesnt mean I will ruin it for everyone else who is attempting it.

If you read the answers then its not a puzzle and you dont get the buzz of figuring it out yourself - it may take you days to get to the next level but getting there yourself is the purpose of the game.

Please no spoilers guys :)

this is very adictive lol i,m stuck on the religious symbols lol not sleep now till i suss it !!!!

I'm on the Starburst one, I thought i knew the answer but it doesn't seem to work :(

Keep at it, you may not get the answer straight away but if you keep at it you will get real satisfaction when you finally get on to the next level.

I am not supplying any spoilers - the game is not designed to be completed in an hour, it may take you weeks lol

lol, I'm totally addicted, great game :)

That flipin citroen is doing my head in.

Grrr......

Edit.... aha got it................ now stuck just after halfway with a phone number. hmmm...

Last edited:
Five hours and still havnt got the first one anyone wanna pm me with a clue ??LOL

It's a counting song, just count :)

I still can't get that flipping Starburst one, lol

Aha, i just got it, it was the first answer i thought of, but i was spelling it wrong! Doh!

Last edited:
ive been stuck for the last three days on the picture where ther's religious symbols and the middle line seems to be astrology symbols, enigma page ! doin my head in , i just cant figure that one out lol...

Back