Real Mans Puzzle

Ok I've now saved it as a GIf and this does not animate it. I zoomed in a so far I see something tha looks like a Fox going through the Citroen sign and the number plate looks dodge ie It does not seen to be the original plate as it seems to be on top of the original.

Am I a..n..ywhere near or just like JT86 talking complete mince?

Ok I've now saved it as a GIf and this does not animate it. I zoomed in a so far I see something tha looks like a Fox going through the Citroen sign and the number plate looks dodge ie It does not seen to be the original plate as it seems to be on top of the original.

Am I a..n..ywhere near or just like JT86 talking complete mince?

Your doin exactly as i did at first, paintshop and saved image, zoomed, negative, rotated, just about everything.. Your on the track but its not so much about saving the image or manipulating it;)

-Use Internet Explorer, other browsers do not always work (no music etc.).
-Always look for all hints you can find, and try to interpret them !
-A riddle can and does consist of more than a picture !
-Try all to get to the next screen, no matter what.
- Check the source code for occasional clues
- no spaces
- no capital letters
- You won't see the answer written in an obvious way.
- You will know when you have the correct answer.

Just got the car one and the one after that was piss easy. Think il take a break before trying the "read between the lines one" :)

have got past a few since the car one but now most of the people in my work and me are stuck again on the dont lose your head one. any tips?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are you upto ?

ok this loosing your head ones doin my head in lol..
anyone got any clues ???

I am stuck on the citreon one I think that there are 2 images there car.jpeg and car.gif. i have a theory that if you can remove the number plate you will reveal the answer . Am I on the right lines ??:FRIGHT::FRIGHT:

Losing your head... if you were telling someone about this happening, what other word, words or phrase could you use?

hi im stuck on the crossword puzzle, been stuck for hours and really is doing my head in. any help is appreciated.

cheers guys but no luck, i can see all the words and tried putting some together,like its telling me "to go" somewhere. am i nearly there?

check the source for the clue ..

cheers fagan , sussed that one now :)

Last edited:
glad i did morse now years ago di-dah-di-dit + dah-dah-dah + di-dah-di-dit

Last edited:
Back