Real Mans Puzzle

This game will take from a few hours to a few weeks to complete - all will depend on YOUR abilities.

-Always look for all hints you can find, and try to interpret them !
-A riddle can and does consist of more than a picture !
-Try all to get to the next screen, no matter what.
- Check the source code for occasional clues
- no spaces
- no capital letters
- You won't see the answer written in an obvious way.
- You will know when you have the correct answer.

LOL Frustrating isnt it ?

very frustratin but addictive at the same time lol.. Stuck on the "A Hep Mores" now lol think i need a break my brains hurting

This game will take from a few hours to a few weeks to complete - all will depend on YOUR abilities.

-Always look for all hints you can find, and try to interpret them !
-A riddle can and does consist of more than a picture !
-Try all to get to the next screen, no matter what.
- Check the source code for occasional clues
- no spaces
- no capital letters
- You won't see the answer written in an obvious way.
- You will know when you have the correct answer.

LOL Frustrating isnt it ?

Whats with posting the hints from the first page on more than one occasion!!!!

wait till you go to sleep and you hear that voice saying ""ya just dont get it do ya, ya dont"" :Laugh:

what level u at now m8 im at the yellow and orange symbol thingies

I,m on the same level, "A HEP MORES" but i havnt figured it out yet !

but i noticed AHEPMORES is an anagram of moreshape lol thats about as far as i got !

the missis is doin her nut cos i,m suposed to be decorating lol

Hi lads, can you tell me what level should be after the enigma symbols level. The answer I put in has taken me to "what am I missing question". If this is wrong are the other levels just missed out, or will they appear later

too late for that, I'm already on my third day, hope it isn't man in the moon as I did that bfore the enigma question lol

Hi lads, can you tell me what level should be after the enigma symbols level. The answer I put in has taken me to "what am I missing question". If this is wrong are the other levels just missed out, or will they appear later

The level after the enigma symbols is the citroen car, you must have missed a good few

cheers manster, back to the drawing board on enigma symbols, but at least i have an answer for a later question

Back