Read Blockered b0c???

mb63

Inactive User
Reaction score
Evenin' all.
I need help on how to get the bk off this card.
It won't read via the usual ways (NE, Rom studio, xncs etc), all the unlooper scripts fail in one way or another......

The card came from a trader who has disappeared and the card has stopped working so i need the bk as it is a v+ box so no jtag options etc.

The bod scripts run for about 5 seconds, giving all - signs then when it hits its first + sign, it just stops all the other scripts either dont run or stop on the first "hit".

The mrmp script says it is already open via the 6300 login.
Nagra just asks me for the bd login.
I've tried all the usual passwords coa1 deadbeef etc.
I've tried the d2c file for the b09's

Anyone got any suggestions or scripts to defeat this blocker please?

use a glitcher and the sidewinder m8 that will get it
and running the d2c will lose you the info m80 not give you it

use a glitcher and the sidewinder m8 that will get it
and running the d2c will lose you the info m80 not give you it

As i understand it, the bk can be recovered from the output of the d2c file after a bit of work.

I've tried sidewinder v1.2 and 1.4a
1.4a seems to work but very slowly then stops altogether......

Thanks for the reply m8, any other ideas?

I've pretty much tried everything that the search button throws up.

Thanks for the info m8. Where can i get v2 of sidewinder please?

View attachment 49239 This is Sidewinder 2 mate but mate its as you can see an unlocker but make sure youve got all your info like BK and IRD as this when run will unlock your card but wipe it at the same time

use sidewinder 2

Thanks for the info m8. Where can i get v2 of sidewinder please?

View attachment 49239 This is Sidewinder 2 mate but mate its as you can see an unlocker but make sure youve got all your info like BK and IRD as this when run will unlock your card but wipe it at the same time

Thanks for the help fellas, but i've just checked and i have alreready used sidewinder2 (i hadnt noticed the 2)

It didn't work.
Is there anything else you can suggest?

BoxGetPC2 will give you your b/k and cam id, you`ll have to get ird from eng menu.

BoxGetPC2 will give you your b/k and cam id, you`ll have to get ird from eng menu.

i've tried that m8, it doesn't work.
I think the only way into this card will either be a password or a modded script to reset the bugcatcher table.
The problem is, i don't know enough on how to modify the payload to alter the bugcatcher table.

A few pointers would be helpful.

Hi All,

@mb63 what settings did you try with Rom studio, xncs?

Hi All,

@mb63 what settings did you try with Rom studio, xncs?

Hello m8, i've preety much tried every setting with rom studio and xncs
I've tried all the login methods, i've tried everything ticked except ghost, i've even tried rom studio "especial" that i have had success with in the past on cards.

I've tried busted as well.

Like i said before, i've pretty much tried EVERYTHING that is mentioned when i use the search function for "blockered".

I've read loads of threads on here and other forums.
If someone could tell me how to change the payload in a script to set the bucatchers, i reckon i could get into it.........

Reading this post here from wonko, i reckon this might be the way in......

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/220434/#post1632250

Last edited by a moderator:
I really think the card is still locked (But Hey could be wrong) so don't really know what to suggest as your unlooper seems to be failing.
I could have ago for ya, but I'd be doing the same as you Soooo?

LOL m8.
I don't want to sound condescending, but my unloopers (2 of them) are fine.
They will, and have unlooped cards in the past........

As for your comment " I really think the card is still locked " , of course it's still bloody locked:Clap:

Why else would i be asking how to unlock it lol?
It was good fun reading your post though.

Back