read Atmega keys program

de51gn

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have found the read atmega keys program, however this program is in xpl format, how do i use it ?, do i need anyother program with it. I have all the other programs such as Fonapolo02, ICprog_v12b4, ect.

thanks

put programmer in pheonix mode and run the script in winexplorer. use winex 5 from the downloads mate

TWOBEERCANS said:
put programmer in pheonix mode and run the script in winexplorer. use winex 5 from the downloads mate

Never managed to get it to work myself :SSEXY: Anybody got a working .conf file they can post? :)

what do you mean mate - you could always stick the winex5.42 config file in the folder over the top of the winex5. config file. then use the drop box and select option pheonix 3.57 for this programme or to glitch drop to t911.

use this config file, you do often have to run the script twice i found it drops out the first run more or less everytime if it does just run it again

Last edited:
TWOBEERCANS said:
what do you mean mate - you could always stick the winex5.42 config file in the folder over the top of the winex5. config file. then use the drop box and select option pheonix 3.57 for this programme or to glitch drop to t911.

Aaaahhhh! ..... thats where i've been going wrong, Winex 5.42

Will give it a go in Winex 5.0 :Dunce:

Big kiss in the post m8 :Devil:

fatblerk said:
Never managed to get it to work myself :SSEXY: Anybody got a working .conf file they can post? :)

what do you mean you never got it to work you f@@kin posted it :Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh:

thought you mean't winex5
BTW it works in winex (any number) , but you must set the configuration to pheonix mode in program parameters

TWOBEERCANS said:
what do you mean you never got it to work you f@@kin posted it :Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh:

thought you mean't winex5
BTW it works in winex (any number) , but you must set the configuration to pheonix mode in program parameters

Whoops ....... "OPEN IN WINEXPLORER (File > Open Script) and make sure your programmer is in phoenix mode (3.58MHz)" (cheers JIMMYQ)

Always wondered what the 3.579mhz jumper was for on my Clanzer? : tosser : I ain't done a tit for ages!

get yaself a proper programmer mate < you are an expert now so get the right kit LOL

:Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh: :Laugh: Don't you start on my old v3.1!!!!!

Back