Re missing Channels (DM7025)

icm

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello to everyone. i have a bit of a query if anyone could shed some info on it i would be very grateful. i have a dm7025 with gemini imahge on it and working fine. i am missing some channels on it. what i have done is a manual channels scan by inputting the transponder info and executing the scan and it picks up the missing channels and will not clear them up. what i have notice if i go the that channels and check the transponder info, its wrong. i ammend it in manual can and scan again and it fine the channels and again it blank or says invalid pids etc. it looks like it does not retain the correct information which i ammend.
i have check the cable.xml info with notepad and the specific frequency is there. but the information it gives me when i got to the channel on the dm7025 is completely wrong. the frequency and the provider is wrong. can anyone one advise me please. thanking you.

(Until one of the pros comes around ...)

Even when you find the correct channel it won't clear?

Backup your services file then delete it and do a new scan. Possible your services file is iffy.

IF channels aren't clearing consider deleting var/keys/nagrarom10.bin and nagrarom11.bin (these might be in var/scce also) and back these up and delete them, then reboot via pull plug method. Not sure if this is relevant to your particular issue though. My money is on the services file.

Back