rats bouquets

AJT

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi is there a way using dreamboxedit to send just individual channels or updated ones to box rather than whole bouquets.
i have all the channels set up ordered in box as i want and don't want to zap over the whole lot and have to sort them all again.
please let me know how i can do this.
Cheers

I find it's just as easy to perform minor bouquet updates using the remote mate

just find the service you want to add to a bouquet then press menu, then add to bouquet. Then go into that bouquet and enable move mode (press menu) and stick the new service where you want it and delete the old one :)

I find it's just as easy to perform minor bouquet updates using the remote mate

just find the service you want to add to a bouquet then press menu, then add to bouquet. Then go into that bouquet and enable move mode (press menu) and stick the new service where you want it and delete the old one :)

I do that anyway but you can not add a service that is not yet present in bouquets like the new channels BBC 3,4 HD.
Thats what i am after.When rat puts out a new bouquet zip when only 1 or 2 channels have been added how can i get just the new ones to my box without updating the lot....as when you use DBE it takes away all your lists you spent a while doing and puts in the new ones in rats order.
I think i will do it the hard way by removing all channels less the 2 i want to put on box and zap over.

I do that anyway but you can not add a service that is not yet present in bouquets like the new channels BBC 3,4 HD.
Thats what i am after.When rat puts out a new bouquet zip when only 1 or 2 channels have been added how can i get just the new ones to my box without updating the lot....as when you use DBE it takes away all your lists you spent a while doing and puts in the new ones in rats order.
I think i will do it the hard way by removing all channels less the 2 i want to put on box and zap over.

They will be under the red button in the "All Channels" option,you can move them from there,or else scan for those particular channels and then they will show up in said option :)

They will be under the red button in the "All Channels" option,you can move them from there,or else scan for those particular channels and then they will show up in said option :)

Hi wiz i know to do all that i think we are getting mixed up..brand new channels are not there as not in the bouquet as yet.I want to put only the new channels from the new zip on my box not the whole zip.Example from the new rats bouquets i want to transfer to box only channels BBC 3 HD and BBC 4 HD nothing else.
If it can not be done i know to put in frequency and manually scan just that.. i was just wanting to know if there was a way to just ftp to box individual channels from rats zip.

Hi wiz i know to do all that i think we are getting mixed up..brand new channels are not there as not in the bouquet as yet.I want to put only the new channels from the new zip on my box not the whole zip.Example from the new rats bouquets i want to transfer to box only channels BBC 3 HD and BBC 4 HD nothing else.
If it can not be done i know to put in frequency and manually scan just that.. i was just wanting to know if there was a way to just ftp to box individual channels from rats zip.

If that's the way you want to do it then you would have to downloads your bouquets and import the channels from rats new update into yours,then upload the lot to the box,

It would be far easier to just do it by remote if its only a handful of channels :)

If that's the way you want to do it then you would have to downloads your bouquets and import the channels from rats new update into yours,then upload the lot to the box,

It would be far easier to just do it by remote if its only a handful of channels :)

If the channels are there they will probably be in the last scanned bouquet so have a look. When the channel properly launches though they are always added quickly :) but really your far better just scanning the frequency of the new channel and adding it to your bouquet from last scanned mate :)

Back