Rat's Bouquet 23/3/15 update problems ????

if you look around the forum there are a lot of questions being asked about missing channels and tune failed on disney, sky sports 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

you need to do a network scan

The FEC for the ss 1-f1 channs have changed to 5/6, that's why they won't work. Either change the transponder manually in dbedit or wait for new list.

Hi,

I too am having problems with missing channels on the bouquets.
I done a auto-scan and the kids channels which were missing are now back but still missing loads of channels in the "documentary" folder.

Any idea how i can sort this ??

Thanks

Phil

Depends how long ago you updated the Bouquets :) as Joe516 pointed out the link to Rat's Bouquets is aways posted there when updated :)

if you subscribe to that thread you will be emailed when I update :)

Ah !!!

Think i can see where i have been going wrong -

I have been trying to update my bouquets using the "Rats channel updater"pluggin on my dm800hdse (newnigma2) but i now realize
that it is no longer supported.

So, all i need to do now is download the ikp file, put it on memory stick and plug into dm800 and go to menu and "install local ikp extension" ???

Thanks

Phil

No lol
You need to download the rar file from the link above or my signature and once unpacked use dreamboxedit or dreamset to transfer to your receiver :)

Out and about......

Oopz, sorry.

I got a bit carried away thinking i new what i was doing !!

Okay, I have now downloaded dreamboxedit.

Time to have another try.

Thanks so far.

Nice one mate :)
I removed picture as it had phone numbers on it just in case ;)
appreciate that though mate :thumbsup:

hi do know what is going on but all my movies channels went this evening what ever sky is doing

hope it stops a lot of channels changes in the last 2 weeks more work when you have no updater

Hi guys, just an update report. Been trying everything listed in my long post #9 here again with mine and various test lines, update scan, etc etc. plus last several bouquets by Rat including April 19th, no joy. I'm on Sunray dm800se PLi4, in London, still not getting since a month ago:

Quest +1
Discovery History +1
DMax
DMax +1
Discovery Shed
Animal Planet +1
ID+1

Disc. History + 1 was good for when missing Battlefield etc. and Disc. Shed was nice too.

Just a feedback, thanks to Rat and other guys here.

Hi guys, just an update report. Been trying everything listed in my long post #9 here again with mine and various test lines, update scan, etc etc. plus last several bouquets by Rat including April 19th, no joy. I'm on Sunray dm800se PLi4, in London, still not getting since a month ago:

Quest +1
Discovery History +1
DMax
DMax +1
Discovery Shed
Animal Planet +1
ID+1

Disc. History + 1 was good for when missing Battlefield etc. and Disc. Shed was nice too.

Just a feedback, thanks to Rat and other guys here.
Was trying to tune the above channels but had no luck anyone got them working?

All those are fine on mine as I changed a lot of FEC to auto in last update so hopefully be OK

Ill check tonight though

Eurosport has changed transponder today from 12285V to 12148H.

so are sky movies working for all on last update ?
I see they are working for alimac and myself :) without feedback its hard for me to know if they are working for others as they work for me

:)

Doing a scan now to update eurosport and anything else thats new :)

Back