Rapidshare!!

primal

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all, ive got something i want to download but its on rapidshare and i cannot download off it for some reason ive heard u can get it 2 work but i dont know how! Can someone plz help me!

Thanks

primal said:
Hi all, ive got something i want to download but its on rapidshare and i cannot download off it for some reason ive heard u can get it 2 work but i dont know how! Can someone plz help me!

Thanks

Rapidshare is simply a filehosting service, you should have a URl to the file?? What are you trying to download?

go 2 the download link you've got, then scroll down and you should see a little table comparing the premium service to the free service. then click on the 'Free' button, and it'll take you to another page where you must wait for about 30 seconds for the download to start, (most i've had to wait is 1 minute).

The guy is most probably running through an ISP proxy cache - Rapidshare thinks he has already downloaded his maximum and wont let him download the file - it sux

FAGAN said:
The guy is most probably running through an ISP proxy cache - Rapidshare thinks he has already downloaded his maximum and wont let him download the file - it sux

the limit is reset every hour, so if this is the problem, then he can try again after 1 hour. or try through a different IP address.

I have got a link and i know what 2 do by clickin on the free button but i cannot download the file i want to download it says

You have downloaded 29757 KB. Want to download more?
Get your PREMIUM-Account now! Instant access! (Or wait 11 minutes)

it still doesnt work after 11 mins ??

Thanks for the replies.

FAGAN said:

I think it is because of this! Can i sort this out some how ?

I have a software that u can use to download from rapidshare, and also u can use proxy (no more waiting), just PM me ur e-mail address and I'll upload it for u.

AK__47 said:
I have a software that u can use to download from rapidshare, and also u can use proxy (no more waiting), just PM me ur e-mail address and I'll upload it for u.

Thanks mate ive pm'ed u my email add thanks :):)

Try this free site out m8 it hides your proxy ip so you can surf anonymously.

h**p://wxw.the-cloak.com/login.html

EDIT: forget it m8, just tried it and it doesn't work only allows you to surf anonymously soz

Last edited:
robbie77 said:
Try this free site out m8 it hides your proxy ip so you can surf anonymously.

h**p://wxw.the-cloak.com/login.html

EDIT: forget it m8, just tried it and it doesn't work only allows you to surf anonymously soz

Thanks anyway mate :):)

AK__47 said:

Can i just say thanks 2 AK__47 he sorted me out and it works finally!!!! Thts why i like this place alot everyone is helpful!

Thanks AK__47 :):)

primal said:
Can i just say thanks 2 AK__47 he sorted me out and it works finally!!!! Thts why i like this place alot everyone is helpful!

Thanks AK__47 :):)

Thanks m8 and enjoy it :) .

Back