Rapidshare waiting times!

primal

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anybody know how to avoid the waiting times on rapidshare because i download one file and i have to wait another 1hr 30mins for the other!! So if anyone has a program or knows how to do this please could u tell me! I dont want to buy a premium account either lol

Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:
well he said he doesnt want to buy an account lol

Hi mate, could u tell me how to do this i am on NTL and i cant seem 2 get it working!

Thanks mate! :)

search google for your internet service providers proxies, you could try using free proxies but they will be very slow :)

search google for your internet service providers proxies, you could try using free proxies but they will be very slow :)

Ok thanks mate, ill give it a try :)

Proxies may slow your downloads a bit, I generally get good transfer rates from Rapidshare.

I'm on TW and what I do is to change the MAC address that my router is spoofing to the modem. You could probably do it with SMAC if you don't have a router.

After rebooting the modem and router my IP changes :).

the thing is NTL uses proxies to connect all of its customers to web, even though we all have different ip's, website like rapidshare only sees ntl's proxy ip address and wont let you download anything if many already downloaded to the limit

Or you could pay for a month 6.99 euros and get 8000 premium points worth 8.00 euros @rapidshare.com valid untill 31.1.07 and use the 8 euros for another month so basically get 2 months for 6.99 euros approx 4 & `1/2 quid : multi : : big crow

while u are on rapidashare have a hunt for hide ip, there are versions out now for ie, firefox and opera.

as said ntl and other isp's lump everybody on a proxy so rapideshare thinks u have already downloaded your allocation.

hide ip will get u loads of different proxys from around the world.

Plus its usefull for other place you might go on the net tooo

Anyone having probs with RS with blueyonder???

I can't seem to get in and I have a prem account.

Been slow over last couple of days, but now can not get in.......

Back