Rangers vrs celtic

I thought brown was terrible today mate . None of them covered themselves in any glory . I don't think rangers were good I just think we have fallen to such a low point that even mediocre would be an improvement

Fook me Drew take your tints off. Rangers 1st half passing and 1 touch stuff was a joy to watch Rangers were awesome today and were they lacked skill they made up for it with effort and determination to win. That makes them good today.

And yes RD will go end of season or before. I put money on yous having Neil lemon back next season.

sadly scottish football is about the west of scotland worst celtic team in years win league in a canter while i get the point no need to spent money if not needed ie win league without a challenge maybe now it will push the club to build again but i wont hold my breath also would be amazed if neil lennon came back as he left in first place because club would not sanction spending big to chase a decent european experience would like to think they dropped delia the clown at the airport along with lawell for the demise

maybe its just me football is a sport meant to entertain which they aint shown past few years @least

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant get my head round why Commons wasn't on the park. he is 1 player I fear.

only decent footballing player the club has hence why i do not support delia he cannot see it
didnt even watch the game simply for the fact commons didnt play he wont resign as
was only appointed on the cheap as no other would take it be different now scottish football is back as was before

Fook me Drew take your tints off. Rangers 1st half passing and 1 touch stuff was a joy to watch Rangers were awesome today and were they lacked skill they made up for it with effort and determination to win. That makes them good today.

And yes RD will go end of season or before. I put money on yous having Neil lemon back next season.
I don't have tinted glasses mate neither celtic or rangers are good footballing teams the standard of football today was embarrassing and if that's the best we have we are heading towards irish league standards

I think you need your telly fixed lol I thought it was a great game regardless of the result. I always felt Celtic were going to pip it but I'm happy rangers came out on top. Scottish football needs game like this and they have been badly missed over the last few years. Rangers being back has got to be good for Celtic. They will have to strengthen esp the back room.

I don't have tinted glasses mate neither celtic or rangers are good footballing teams the standard of football today was embarrassing and if that's the best we have we are heading towards irish league standards

Mate I don't think you watched the same game as me lol, it was end to end and there was plenty of quality play, sometimes think folk are too quick to right our game off.

just watched the recording of the game was end to end enjoyed it maybe we lack quality up here but watched an hour of the EPL Arsenal Palace game had to turn it off lol what a bore give me our football anyday

just watched the recording of the game was end to end enjoyed it maybe we lack quality up here but watched an hour of the EPL Arsenal Palace game had to turn it off lol what a bore give me our football anyday

I think the atmosphere in an old firm game makes up for the we lack in quality. It is still the best derby game in the world.

Same here, bored the baws of me lol.

Watched the end of the Leicester WH game. I thought the ref got out of jail with that last minute pen award ;)

Regardless of the result, the game fired up a passion for club football in Scotland like no other. Just look at the build up from not just the media, but social media, forums, etc, for weeks!! The SPFL big-wigs will be licking their lips at the following media rights now.

Bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy, na na na nana.

Great result, and a long time coming. Absolutely fantastic game and what Scottish football has been missing for so long.

Delighted with the final score, a nail-biter from start to finish.

watching the gers game on my android box, carcking picture, feeding from the gers channel

Back