Rangers v Celtic

langland

Elite Member
Reaction score
I have no affinity to either of the old firm, however i see todays game as an opportunity to make some dough.

Because of the rivalry between these two teams and recent events, I think this match could swing from one team to the other.

I therefore intend to back both eventualites of one team to be winning at half time and the other team to be winning at full time.

The odds on both events are 28/1 so the accumulative odds will be 14/1

However as I am a greedy bugger, I will put more on one team winning than the other, just don't know which team.

Does anyone have any unbiased oppinions on this???

Will never happen , i dont support either of the old scum teams but in my opinion celtic will lead throught. If anything it will either be celtic winning or a draw at half time and WILL be a celtic win full time. This is due to recent form and the fact that rangers are not a good football team.

Going on recent form, I would have to say that Celtic would be favourite. But as you said, its the old firm and anything can happen. These games are hard to predict.

Falkirk_Bairn said:
Will never happen , i dont support either of the old scum teams but in my opinion celtic will lead throught. If anything it will either be celtic winning or a draw at half time and WILL be a celtic win full time. This is due to recent form and the fact that rangers are not a good football team.

I see i was right as usual :proud: :proud: :proud:

Falkirk_Bairn said:

wit dae ye mean "scum", ya cheeky wee manky falkirk loving bawbag, who the f*ck are falkirk anyway :Chainsaw:

thomson said:
wit dae ye mean "scum", ya cheeky wee manky falkirk loving bawbag, who the f*ck are falkirk anyway :Chainsaw:

lmfao but thomson is true ther m8 a think the word "scum" is a bit harsh

thomson said:

a fair and well put point and true :Laugh:

lol just a term u use , also SCUMFERMLINE quite alot. Basically regarding old scum i dont believe rangers should sing english songs and have england flags and celtic shouldnt have irish flags, nothing aganst england or ireland but these teams are "Suppose" to be scottish, but no wonder when at times there is only a handfull of scots on the park for their team, mainy rangers but there seems to be alot more now than a few years back where there was only 2 or 3 at the most scots for rangers first team.

Falkirk_Bairn said:
lol just a term u use , also SCUMFERMLINE quite alot. Basically regarding old scum i dont believe rangers should sing english songs and have england flags and celtic shouldnt have irish flags, nothing aganst england or ireland but these teams are "Suppose" to be scottish, but no wonder when at times there is only a handfull of scots on the park for their team, mainy rangers but there seems to be alot more now than a few years back where there was only 2 or 3 at the most scots for rangers first team.
i very good u,u on that buckie.:Chainsaw:

Back