RANGERS go retro

RAB - P

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
RANGERS have officially unveiled the Club's stunning new home kit for season 2010/11.

Supporters can pre-order the new Tennent's Lager sponsored strip from Thursday 27 May at the Rangers JJB Megastore at Ibrox Stadium, the Rangers JJB Megastore Argyle Street, selected JJB stores, mail order on 0871 702 1972 and online at Rangers Home | Home | Rangers.

Anyone who pre-orders the kit, which is on sale from 24 June, will receive free shirt printing on launch day.*

The Club invited supporters to provide feedback on key features they would like to see and the overriding feeling was to reflect previous kits.

As a result the 2010/11 home kit harks back to the Bill Struth era of the 20's, 30's, 40's and 50's and features a distinctive white collar. The top is complemented by traditional Rangers black socks with red trim and the classic white shorts.

Andy Kerr, President of the Rangers Assembly, commented: "The fans are always asking for retro style kit to be brought out and this one with the white collar goes back in time to the Bill Struth Era, it should prove really popular with our support."

*£5.00 deposit required for in-store pre-orders.

77DC7D9Fd01.jpg

0044E206d01.jpg

D47398A1d01.jpg

26780192d01.jpg

3C58D157d01.jpg

1B66BAFBd01.jpg

It's got a proper collar which I like :Clap:

It's got a Rangers badge on it which I dont like :FINGER:

So for that reason, i'm out!

Wish more clubs would go back to a collar as opposed to the round necks that are all the craze at moment.

It's got a proper collar which I like :Clap:

It's got a Rangers badge on it which I dont like :FINGER:

So for that reason, i'm out!

Wish more clubs would go back to a collar as opposed to the round necks that are all the craze at moment.

DEPENDS how big your head is.

taz-1-1.png

sometimes you just can't see collar

Back