ha ha ha

beat by the part timers of luxemberg

king will never be seen again pmsfl

few million spent to go backwards pmsl

Last edited:
couldn,t help it had a good laugh when i seen it but bad for Scottish football

First time iv woke up with a giant smile on my face in a while

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Yep we were shit but these types of threads should not be started their are football threads already set up for posts like this

@alimac @Tamarc @casuk @countryboy OK... DW staff have let your comments on here go, but due to recent events on the Celtic thread, keep your posts to the Celtic thread, otherwise both threads will be closed.

This also applies to any Rangers followers who want to respond to any posts on the Celtic thread.

We do not want a repeat of thread closures due to inflaming Celtic/Rangers supporters, which then descends into something that is totally unacceptable on DW.

Please keep your views to the thread of the Teams that you follow.

@countryboy It doesn't matter who started it, these posts were posted in the Rangers forum to antagonise Rangers supporters. All Celtic posts should be kept within the Celtic thread. And as I've said here, any Rangers supporters who would post on the Celtic forum are only doing it to antagonise Celtic supporters. This will not be tolerated, hence the closure of both threads if repeated. All post above would be acceptable in the Celtic thread. It's the only football thread that has to be heavily monitored, which is a sad reflection on Scottish football on a National and International site that is DW :(

Last edited:
disagree any posts i made was for fun but there seems to be other agendas going on here these days i will have no part of it will go elsewhere all the best going forward
don't take the huff ffs. there is no agenda.
just trying to sort out both threads and use them properly

@alimac We have no agendas. I have seen how low both threads, in the past, however light-hearted the were intended to be to start off with, descend into unacceptable levels. We at DW would like to 'nip it in the bud' before it gets there. May seem innocent at the moment to you, but I've 'been there, seen it, got the t-shirt' from the last episode.

Thread titied up and edited

Any more non football or religious orientated posts in any Football thread will end in the football sections being closed or severely moderated and Bans handed out to offending members

No more warnings !!

Last edited:
A sad day when this happens

The Peter Campbell Memorial Plaque Vandalised

Last edited by a moderator:
nowt to do with football hope its dealt with in proper manner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back