rac 200 satnav map update needed

morson

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi can anyone pm me any links so i can update my rac satnav 200 maps to date as i have been informed that they dont do maps for it now and it was never updated from when i got it 4 year ago or how and if you can install another system on it like tomtom will have to be clear on it as not very hitech with this stuff
many thanks

when i click on it or copy and paste it takes me to another page where someone is asking about it, really need to be talked through what i need to do and how as i am new to all this
many thanks

when i click on it or copy and paste it takes me to another page where someone is asking about it, really need to be talked through what i need to do and how as i am new to all this
many thanks

You can obviously read so I'd suggest you read the info in the thread & try it for yourself. Numerous folk have managed to accomplish it from doing so, nobody is going to hold your hand & walk you thru it, you really need to try it yourself. We all had to do it for the first time once.
Good luck,
HH.

Note, reading back my post it may sound a tad harsh but you really have to try & do it yourself, we all made mistakes the first time, trial & error will get you there if you follow the instructions.

Back