r4itt card for 3ds

hotwire

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys,

another newbie here. i have a r4itt card and a 3ds on ver 4.3.0-0E. i am totally stuck as to how to get this card working and how to put games onto it for my son. when i bought the card it had games on it and was working fine but all of a sudden the 3ds wont recognise the card. any help would be much appreciated.

many thanks hotwire

those cards work on 3ds's?

whats the web addy on the card?

yes it was working. the web address is R4itt [url]www.r4itt.net r4itt.net[/url]

the card is for the 3ds and it has a screw on the back. jus giving u as much info as i can.

many thanks hotwire

Last edited:
your card is the one on the right here?

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

according to the site that card can only be used on a 3ds firmware version 3DS V4.1.08,
as your 3ds is on 4.3.0-0E , you cannot use that card in that console.

maybe the console has been updated via a game catridge recently and this has blocked the flashcard?

thanks so much for that buzzer. i never even noticed that. what can i do now to get it working. is there a way to downgrade it back to v4.1.08 or is that the end of it.

many thanks hotwire

there is no way to downgrade the 3ds firmware and the support for your card has stopped.
cant go any further really...

time to look for a new card..

ok thanks for your replies mate. i fly out to dubai on thursday for 2 weeks and my son is gonna go crazy if i tell him it cant be done before then (6 yrs old). where is the best place or if anywhere i can get a r4 card for the 3ds before then.

many thanks hotwire

Back