r4i dsi ll v1.6 help!!!!

Site is still there m8 im grabbing the firmware for you now then ill upload it for you and post back.

tried that software. i get the following message. An error has occured.Press and hold the POWER Button to turn the system off.

m8, you have a clone of an r4 card.

firmware will be available for your card, but more detail is needed...

can you post:

exact name of card...
a screen shot of card..
where you bought card..
any web addresses printed on card..
a summary of old files on sd card...

p.s.
trying to find correct firmware for an r4 card clone is like trying to find:

a needle in a haystack..
wearing boxing gloves (or a straight jacket).
in the dark.....

the more info you give me+ better chance of help.... :)

this is my card

i got it from priceangels. the website printed on card is www.ndsiLL.net

R4i DSi LL Upgrade Revolution SDHC WiFi MicroSD / TF Multimedia Flash Cart for NDSi LL / NDSi / NDSL / NDS (V1.6)

as i said earlier i cant access the website.

this is my card

i got it from priceangels. the website printed on card is R4i Ndsill Revolution for NDSi/NDSL/NDS

R4i DSi LL Upgrade Revolution SDHC WiFi MicroSD / TF Multimedia Flash Cart for NDSi LL / NDSi / NDSL / NDS (V1.6)

as i said earlier i cant access the website.

Thats the firmware i just got for you from the site it was for that specific card.

what version firmware is your dsi running?

what am i doing wrong. i format my 4gb sdhc card to fat32. i transfer all the files you gave me onto my card. i click the star wars icon. the i get. An error has occurred.Press and hold the power button.

what am i doing wrong. i format my 4gb sdhc card to fat32. i transfer all the files you gave me onto my card. i click the star wars icon. the i get. An error has occurred.Press and hold the power button.

I dunno m8 the update i got for you supposedly works on dsi's with firmware 1.4 and 1.4.1.

i dont think youir card can be used with dsi 1.4.1.

look at the screenshot you posted.

m77xwj.jpg
73585_350.jpg

you see where it says 1.6.

the new cards that support dsi 1.4.1 say 1.4.1

so i think you have been sold an old card.... :(

This is a qoute from the site.

"2010-11-23 V1.4.1 Support NDSL/NDSI V1.6and Newest game machine NDSi LL"

So it should work according to them.

yep, it say this on the site too.

"From Nov.23,2010 ,the products labeled "V1.4.1" support the upgraded NDSI V1.4.1 perfectly, the V1.4 and V1.4.1 cards support as well.Pls download the newest kernel from the website of R4i Ndsill Revolution for NDSi/NDSL/NDS thanks.
Updated Pokemon Black and White games'patch on Oct.11,2010 ,only download that patch can play the games,Pls click 【download】."

its saying the products labelled. which makes me think the older cards that aren't labelled 1.4.1 are not compatable.

interestingly on the price angel website it mentions that the cards are not compatable with 1.4.12. now i don't know if that is a typo error.
i have never heard of this update.

best thign to do is try it on an older mc.
problem is, if one card works with 1.4.1 and one doesnt, then there might be diffrent firmwares for the cards.
but then again, on the acecard its the same firmware whether the card is updated or not....

if i were him i would try the card on a ds using the firmware you uploaded for him......

yep, it say this on the site too.

"From Nov.23,2010 ,the products labeled "V1.4.1" support the upgraded NDSI V1.4.1 perfectly, the V1.4 and V1.4.1 cards support as well.Pls download the newest kernel from the website of R4i Ndsill Revolution for NDSi/NDSL/NDS thanks.
Updated Pokemon Black and White games'patch on Oct.11,2010 ,only download that patch can play the games,Pls click 【download】."

its saying the products labelled. which makes me think the older cards that aren't labelled 1.4.1 are not compatable.

interestingly on the price angel website it mentions that the cards are not compatable with 1.4.12. now i don't know if that is a typo error.
i have never heard of this update.

best thign to do is try it on an older mc.
problem is, if one card works with 1.4.1 and one doesnt, then there might be diffrent firmwares for the cards.
but then again, on the acecard its the same firmware whether the card is updated or not....

if i were him i would try the card on a ds using the firmware you uploaded for him......

Yeah it's a nightmare all these different r4 clones. This is why i stick with the acekard you just can not go wrong.

cheers for all the help guys. i guess i'll just have to buy an acekard. didn't really know anything about the dsi scene. just saw the card on priceangels for peanuts and thought i would but it.

that would be your best bet m8.....

acecards are so much easier......

also might be worth complaining to price angels.

if you look at the picture of the card you bought , it has the 1.4.1 stamp on it, where as the card you received does not.....

they havn't sent u the card that is advertised......

Last edited:
that would be your best bet m8.....

acecards are so much easier......

also might be worth complaining to price angels.

if you look at the picture of the card you bought , it has the 1.4.1 stamp on it, where as the card you received does not.....

they havn't sent u the card that is advertised......

Yeah what you could do is sell your card to some one with a ds or ds lite and then buy an acekard. Make sure if you order from pirce angels that you do not order the clone version they sell.

got my acekard 2 in today. works a treat. thanks again to everyone who helped me on this post.

Back