QUIZ with a TWIST

craigdusty said:
thx Snaggletooth been doin my head in 4 the last 2 days lol and i was gettin no where ......... lol :Cheers:

No bother mate.........I'm stuck on 31 now though

is 32 the 1 with hands at the top
it is american sigh lang
it spells out something

when u get that
think

sign language
who
which one
???

have ago

F<<<<< the answer starts with this

have managed to work out the sign language , but still none the wiser

is wat looking for a anagram of the letters found ?

yer same me got wot the hands say but none of them with f in them been tryin 2 make loads of word out of wot i found but gettin no where ....... lol is it a singer or a play or some thing like that as im startin 2 get brainache now :confused:

Which letters have you got? I have done it but can't remember what the answer is. If you tell me what you've got it should jog my memory. ;)

well then sign language means u r deaf
so who is deaf and has wrote an opera
only wrote one cos says my opera singular not plural

do a search

google

:angelwing Hi guys, doing this puzzle and stuck on level 33, can anyone help, have found the rest of the song but still no nearer to getting the answer. Would be grateful for any help. Thanks :angelwing

Swee'Pea said:
:angelwing Hi guys, doing this puzzle and stuck on level 33, can anyone help, have found the rest of the song but still no nearer to getting the answer. Would be grateful for any help. Thanks :angelwing
whats the answer for 32??
then i will try help with 33 lol

Copy and paste the words into MS paint, then invert the colours. One word stands out as a negative or opposite of all the other words. Take this word and find its opposite.

needing help here guys , stuck on q34 , dont know nothing bout chess or golfers , so have come to a blank

I could spend ages trying to explain how to come to the answer, but considering you know nothing about chess........the answer is d3

Back