Sensible Topic Public Liability Insurance ( Advice )

Crack on M8 - remember though that, in business, a degree of 'economy with the truth' can be a good thing. The 'average Joe' can get seriously p*ssed off if they think it was so easy they should have been able to do it themselves. There's a big difference between ripping someone off and making it all appear a little bit harder than it really was ;)

Funny old life when you offer a better service at a lower cost and people don't want it because they think it's too cheap, been there done that...

That is very true ? about 8 year ago I used to pay a ridiculous amount of money to a certian chap, that used to do PC ugrades for is and teach me stuff, Well I thought he was teaching me infact he was leading me down the garden path and sending me on a wild goose chase, he used to sit and pretend drivers were so hard to find and cause no bootmgr errors on purpose.

I know that now, wish I did at the time, I would have pulled his teeth out, he used to charge me £40 a hour and pissss about and never learned me jack shitteeee.

The only stuff I have learned is by myself, reading many posts on hundreds of forums over the years, a few year ago, It sunk in that google was my friend and If I wanted to lean something, I best get my specs on and get reading. I couldnt even read or write until I was in my twentys, I know I struggle to learn more then the average person but what I have learnt, is that no one is going to do you any favours.

Another thing I am starting to get a grip of aswell is that so many people are judgemental of others, and its bollox, personally I couldnt give a foook what anyone thinks of me anymore, thick skin an all that.

But yes I understand that if someone has took the time to learn a skill they have the right to charge what the want as long as its in reason :)

Hey it might take me two more year, to get where I want to be, but I will get there in the end.

Last edited:
Back