PSP Problem

steve26848

Member ++
Reaction score
my psp wont start without removing the battery pressing up/home/x and starting up with ac cord in,then put the battey in and all ok. then turn off and restart with batt in and the green light stays on but the screen is blank, any help will be welcome

Sounds odd!!!

I did have a similar prob after I unpandora'd bat, try holding the powerbutton up until the green light goes off, may need to hold powerbutton up longer than you think!

done what you said , the green light goes off but psp still wont start up !!!

yes i did , do you think this is the problem. i have just put the battery in another psp and the same thing has happend,digging myself a big and expensive hole here i think "

Don't panic just yet!

It sounds like the ms you have in psp is not the pandora ms so it's not booting to the pandora menu!

What did you use to pandora the bat it may just need turning back to normal!

i used the menu from holding the r button and start up, i am on 5.50 gen d2

so do you have pandora ms and does it start to see options? therfore is still in service mode! If so you need to return bat to normal state.

if you remove bat, start with ac, hold r trigger can u re enter mode? If so have u run a return bat to normal?

Sorry I haven't used that method to create pandora bat so don't know what you have to do to return it to normal.

all sorted thank a lot,all it takes is somebody who has not got there head firmly rooted up there arse to get us to a place that we need to be. once again thanks you have been a diamond.

all sorted thank a lot,all it takes is somebody who has not got there head firmly rooted up there arse to get us to a place that we need to be. once again thanks you have been a diamond.

No worries m8, glad it's sorted. Back to playing GT4 is it?

Back