PSP on 2.82 - How do I upgrade/downgrade?

afcwomble

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have my nephews PSP which is unmodded and on s/w version 2.82. I've had a read of a few TUTs and can't see anything on 2.82 only up to 2.80. Tried the downgrade software in downloads [Download 2.80 to 1.5, any motherboard version] but when I try it it comes up game cannot be started? What's the correct way to do this? I have a mate with one on I think it was 3.5 or something(modded) so could I borrow that and make a Pandora battery (buy new one from Ebay?) and do it that way?

Thanks in advance

Hi guys,

I have my nephews PSP which is unmodded and on s/w version 2.82. I've had a read of a few TUTs and can't see anything on 2.82 only up to 2.80. Tried the downgrade software in downloads [Download 2.80 to 1.5, any motherboard version] but when I try it it comes up game cannot be started? What's the correct way to do this? I have a mate with one on I think it was 3.5 or something(modded) so could I borrow that and make a Pandora battery (buy new one from Ebay?) and do it that way?

Thanks in advance

u have 3 choices m8
u will need gta liberity city ver 2.0
or lumines
or pandora
get a loan of ur mates custom psp is the best way

Thanks johnthehun-just rang my mate and getting him to drop off the modded PSP this week so i'll give that a bash. Is it just a matter of following the setup Pandora guide? I've seen a few out there-which one's the best? Going to order a battery from the bay now so hopeefully i'll get before the weekend to try-or can I just use my nephews original one if need be?

Thanks

Thanks mate-you're a star:Clap:I'll do it as soon as I get PSP and post how I get on.

Hi Guys-Right Ive got hold of modded PSP and have created the Pandora Battery and memory stick as Johnthehuns TUT:Cheers: But i've spent the last 2 hours pressing allsorts on the unmodded PSP on 2.82 and keep getting "game cannot be started". Am I missing something? I've put Pandora Batt in Unmodded one along with memory stick and tried to run Pandora???

Hi Guys-Right Ive got hold of modded PSP and have created the Pandora Battery and memory stick as Johnthehuns TUT:Cheers: But i've spent the last 2 hours pressing allsorts on the unmodded PSP on 2.82 and keep getting "game cannot be started". Am I missing something? I've put Pandora Batt in Unmodded one along with memory stick and tried to run Pandora???

Turn the psp off, then put the pandora battery in, and turn on. It should give you a black menu, press x and watch the magic.

Getting the sony entertainment screen and just starts as normal when I do that??
I can get menu on modded one once I go to memory stick and run Pandora Installer for 3.xx -R3a-? Tried again and again-i'm certain pandora batt was created or I wouldn't get it to work on modded one?

All Sorted :)

Thanks guys-especially to johnthehun who's just spent the past hour on msn with me talking me through-seems I have 2 duff batteries which wouldn't pandorise. Used the one from mates PSP and all done. Thanks mate you're a gem: thanks :: party :

john is one of the best and giving up time to help other's on MSN (not just you) is real good of him :Cheers:

i must be going soft in my old age :proud:

while he is on MSN helping others.. me and janobi are showing mrs JTH a good time : party :

LOL - Got to say he's one top man and knows his stuff. I read alot of stuff before attempting this and saw he popped up all over the shop.
:respect::emotions1
That's why I love this forum over others-people are genuinely helpful on here and you don't get much flaming if you're not too sure on things.

john is one of the best and giving up time to help other's on MSN (not just you) is real good of him :Cheers:

i must be going soft in my old age :proud:

while he is on MSN helping others.. me and janobi are showing mrs JTH a good time : party :

HIGH FIVE On that one Kryton.

pmsl u two are going soft(is that the best u come up with )
by the time i helped him on msn ,she was sleeping ,so i got fook all lol

she was tired when i finished with her mate

:roflmao:

She was kipping mate when you had her. Kryton and I, had already wined, dined and 71d her mate. And for those that are wondering what a 71 is. Then its the same as the other, just with 2 people watching. lol.

Back