PSP n00b - Upgrading from 3.10OE-A

Zoom7000

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a PSP that was flashed by a friend some time ago. I was on version 2.XX and he upgraded it to 3.10OE-A so that I could run games from the Mem Card. However, recent games are not working and I've been told it needs upgrading. I understand that 3.10OE-A was done by Dark Alex and that he has released another version, can someone advise me how to upgrade to the latest version yet still enable homebrew?

ive got CFW 3.52....supposed to be very stable...so ive not had a problem with it...try that one mate...good luck

There are several new custom firmwares, each with different upgrades. There are 2 options at the moment, 3.52, or the recently released 3.71m33 2 or something. lol. I would personally suggest using 3.52, but others are using 3.71. If you do a search you should find some posts on the subject, which will list all the features of both firmwares. And you should even be able to download the firmwares off the site.

yep in the downloads youll see the installers. im using 3.71-2 which ive had no problems with

So, I just download the new firmware? What programs do I need to flash it over 3.10OE-A? I was about to download the 3.71 but it said something about popsloader or summat along those lines.

Is there a guide on how to do this?

will do mo

th_3stooges.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everybody, when you I upgrade to this firmware (present FW 3.40oe) do i need to add the other updates for this FW in the downloads or does it not matter, If I do where (folder) do I put them?
Thanks

if you upgrade to this then you can then get the updates too for it and do them after. they just fix a few bugs

Hi everybody, when you I upgrade to this firmware (present FW 3.40oe) do i need to add the other updates for this FW in the downloads or does it not matter, If I do where (folder) do I put them?
Thanks

There are read me' in the rar. Read that. But I think you put them in the game150 folder.

I'm now nicely running 3.71 M33. Thanks for your help everyone! All in all the process took around 20 mins! No doubt it'll be faster if I did it again on another PSP!

Back