PSP 1.5 +ps2 for dbox/any similar type.

EmPtY2k

Inactive User
Reaction score
Any takers? the psp has a 1gig mem stick and i have about 5-10 games i can put on a CD for you (tho most people will probably have them from the torrent sites) the PS2 is thrown in to make it a bit sweeter for anyone no games with it but has a brand new action replay max and a memory card/wires so you can disc swap if you make the correct boot disc.

Would preffer a offer from W.mids area as i cant travel and would preffer not to use mail services.

Ide be interested too, I have a sagem Dbox (2x I) , I live in Manchester though.

EmPtY2k said:
Any takers? the psp has a 1gig mem stick and i have about 5-10 games i can put on a CD for you (tho most people will probably have them from the torrent sites) the PS2 is thrown in to make it a bit sweeter for anyone no games with it but has a brand new action replay max and a memory card/wires so you can disc swap if you make the correct boot disc.

Would preffer a offer from W.mids area as i cant travel and would preffer not to use mail services.

i would be interested to m8...........

EmPtY2k said:

where in mids are you mate? im interested. sent a pm.

Ok going to try someone local first lads, if no luck ill pm one of you above thanks for the replies.

The-Dogs-Nutts said:
were in manchester m8...........?...........

Slightly north of manchester, dont want to get too specific on a public forum ;-)

hi mate ill be intrested got a dbox here do u a striaght swap for the psp not intrested in the ps2 thanx

Back