Ps4.....

singhbt1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Is there any major reason for me to go out and buy it when it comes out apart from being a fanboy

ps1 was a game changer - brought ps2 because I could still play my old games on it - brought ps3 for some backwards compatibility but more because it was the cheapest and probably best blu-ray player on the market when it came out

but why should I buy a ps4???

Loved the PS1, got the PS2 cause i liked them and it was a DVD Player. i can honestly say i never once even played 1 of my old games once i was on the PS2. Same as the PS3, the hacked PS2 is now in cupboard, never looked back games wise - the whole backward compatability thing just seems... pointless.

Buy a PS4 once we hear what the specs are, what it offers and what it's price will be!

oh yeah forgot to mention ps1 and ps2 were mod chipped so games for £2 for a 12year old were unreal lol

thought there may have already been some announcements on spec or features but yeah ill wait, if they can fix the lag on fifa when you play some ppl ill defo buy it

Is there any major reason for me to go out and buy it when it comes out apart from being a fanboy

ps1 was a game changer - brought ps2 because I could still play my old games on it - brought ps3 for some backwards compatibility but more because it was the cheapest and probably best blu-ray player on the market when it came out

but why should I buy a ps4???

Sony seem intent on trying to make the games you buy lock to your console.
so you can never sell your old titles on (MS are at it too) and, Sony say, they can do it even if they are not on-line?????????????????

Now, whilst legal in the US, this is illegal in the EU.
Sony are currently trying to force ( i say "force" advisedly as they are threatening the survival of Sony work bases.) the EU to change it law.

its a good enough reason not to buy one.
but leaves you with the problem you will only be able to play "current" game on a PC. not really ideal, especially if you like on-line gaming.

mind you, if the drop the price of games to say £10, it may still be worth a punt.

im likely just going to wait for the specs for the ps4 to come out before buying it otherwise i would've just wasted money if none of the games that are made are actually enjoyable =\

Yeah best to wait but then again I reckon il pre-order it as usual when a new console hits the market

A bit too early to ask about buying one or not mate.
I am sure it will be a top device but wait and see...

From my perspective, although I don't play consoles very often anymore (time rather than choice) , I will probably buy one :)

Back