ps3 slim 120gb

marra

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi im looking for the best deal for a ps3 slim 120gb or any other for that matter im in no rush at the moment but if i a good deal comes up i think ill change my mind ive been to sainsburys they were doing a deal with 2 games for 249 but i think theyve changed it to 1 game now asda also have roughly the same deal at 217 for ps3 then a top 30 game so if anyone as spotted anything i would appreciate it, cheers.

thanks for the reply mate i allready have a ps3 im actually looking for a 2nd but i allready have fifa and the batman bluray but i suppose i could sell them i would probably end up with a better deal all round i think ill consider that, cheers m8.

just to add shopto are doing the 120gb for 230 and the 250gb for 250 if anyone is just looking for the ps3 alone im basically just looking for the best deal but it may be a option to just buy the 250gb one with out games but i wouldnt mind a couple of new ones lol

Last edited:
pity u had just missed the sainsbury ps3 120gig last week for 200 quid..

i use this site to look for deals bud

Offer of the Day [Offeroftheday] - All the sale & clearance items from major UK retailers

thanks mate ive never come accross that site before ive been using hotukdeals, this isn't a bad deal from argos Link special offer 1 comes with blp and another game i would be getting uncharted 2 at some point anyway just i want to get round to finishing the 1st one though.

Back