PS3 Football Club Themes

just found this site and it pretty good for your themes and it also has a theme builder so we can try to make our own
h**p://www.ps3-themes.com/
can anyone done a leicester city 1 yet? or an england 1?
thanks bobo

I aint Tried it sarge, but did you use capital letters to name your folders mate.? if not try that,

yeah i did use caps shaun m8. i have now got it to work what i did was followed your instructions made a folder on my storage device called PS3 then in that folder made a folder called THEME. Then instead of downloading the theme to my pc and then copying it to my storage device i downloaded it straight from the site ps3 themes to the sub folder of my storage device called THEME. I then put the storage device in my ps3 went to settings/theme settings then clicked install. Up pops a symbol of my usb storage device clicked x and then went back to theme settings and wallah there were the new themes from my storage device. I then picked which one i wanted and installed that.

just found this site and it pretty good for your themes and it also has a theme builder so we can try to make our own
h**p://www.ps3-themes.com/
can anyone done a leicester city 1 yet? or an england 1?
thanks bobo

i have used this site a few times. and i have used the theme builder, its very easy. the easiest way to do it is find a theme that you like, that has a good set of icons. then add your own pictures to it, and replace the original ones. you can use more than one pic(up to 12 or something), so that every time you turn on your ps3, or quit a game, the picture randomly changes. i have made a few up this way.

also if you go directly to that site on the ps3 browser, you can download themes directly to the ps3 and install them. no need to put them on a memory stick or anything. i tried to see if it was possible to do this on this forum, but it doesnt seem to be possible.

if anyone comes across a Sheffield Wednesday upload it please. I can't believe teams like derby and even dirty dirty leeds have a Ps3 theme

i have used this site a few times. and i have used the theme builder, its very easy. the easiest way to do it is find a theme that you like, that has a good set of icons. then add your own pictures to it, and replace the original ones. you can use more than one pic(up to 12 or something), so that every time you turn on your ps3, or quit a game, the picture randomly changes. i have made a few up this way.

also if you go directly to that site on the ps3 browser, you can download themes directly to the ps3 and install them. no need to put them on a memory stick or anything. i tried to see if it was possible to do this on this forum, but it doesnt seem to be possible.

thanks for that m8 ill give it a go
thanks
bobo:BLOBBY:

Heres any easy way to transfering fiels without the need of a usb stick, as long as you have a router you can use this method.With the p3t files once their transferred they wll automatically be in the themes setting

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody seen a spurs theme knocking about. I probably shouldnt put it up, rather hide from our previous performances, but still, if anyones seen it, then up it here please?

how do u make themes for the ps3 cause a fancy making a Motherwell one

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

You make all the seperate icons for the PS3, then use a sony theme compiler to compile them into a theme file.

where do u get the compilier from? and a tut?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

cheers mate al have a go and post up later ;)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

wanted to know how do we get them on the ps3, aint got a pen drive.

Back