PS3 fisrt edition (60GB??)

coolhandpuke

Inactive User
Reaction score
SO I have one of these first edition PS3s the one that can play PS2 games!

Any idea what these are worth these days, perfect working order, never had YLOD OR RLOD or any faults, cheers

really some childish tw@ts about like.

Last edited by a moderator:
what's this about luke? was actually considering making an offer?

what's this about luke? was actually considering making an offer?

I presume its the username m8,but dont forget he wont be able to use the classified section so keep it to pm's if you do decide to trust him

Is it so hard to work out ffs, never mind, just the same old forum children at a guess.........

confused .com

I am asking a totally legit question, I own a computer/laptop sales and repair company in Worcester, had one of these in part exchange for a laptop and have no experience in consoles,

coolhandluke, lol didn't notice in my other post your username, this is my username I've used for years it started as my poker username, just kept it lol, the puke referring to how a great hand can turn sick lol.
so any idea on value guys?

Have a look on ebay etc mate, might be able to give you a rough guide,

confused .com

I am asking a totally legit question, I own a computer/laptop sales and repair company in Worcester, had one of these in part exchange for a laptop and have no experience in consoles,

coolhandluke, lol didn't notice in my other post your username, this is my username I've used for years it started as my poker username, just kept it lol, the puke referring to how a great hand can turn sick lol.
so any idea on value guys?

Hey Mt8, if you've had this in part exchange for a laptop and have no experience in consoles, how do you know its never had YLOD OR RLOD or any faults, cheers !

Hey Mt8, if you've had this in part exchange for a laptop and have no experience in consoles, how do you know its never had YLOD OR RLOD or any faults, cheers !

the fact that there are no broken seals and the screws look untouched, ok can't be 100% with just that but fairly confident the unit has never been opened.
strange how I feel like a new kid in the school playground, I thought this was a good place, seems everyone just having a dig

it wasn't a dig mate. these are the type of questions that you will get from people who are experienced in these type of things.

don't take it personal, its just people need to be sure what they are buying, and who they are buying from. especially if its a member who hasn't been around much

The value is definitely rising.

I fix consoles in my spare time and have had two first editions come in recently with issues but the owners are desperate to have them fixed rather than replaced.

Sony are no longer repairing them and will only send out a slim model if you send it in to them to be fixed. (Plus the £110 of course) thus the numbers of first editions is dwindling.

Back