PS3 COD 5 Tonight at 10:00 (done)

That was good tonight, could only stay half hour, I seriously need some practice, we should try and have a game friday night and see if we can get a few more on

Thnks lads

I'll be practicing all week lol :)

Id be up for that on a regular occasion Fridays @ 10 would be good, unless im out on the pop of course:proud:

Friday night sounds good too me :banana:

that would be great,10 on friday!!!!!i cant wait now lol...

gaming tag = shaunwolves

Just charging me headset for tonight :Clap:How are we guner do this,are we doin a private match or joining multiplayer matches????:err:

Just charging me headset for tonight :Clap:How are we guner do this,are we doin a private match or joining multiplayer matches????:err:

I'll go and do the same :)

I was doubtful for a while there as I had a router problem. All sorted now though!

Not sure what the script is. Last Friday I was playing the game when a message from MH came up for me to join a match.

See you at 10pm :SHOOTING:

hopefully be on for about 10 pm full of red wine so probably be shooting at thin air lol

ooooooooooooooooo the killing talk has started : gun :

Afraid i wont be joining you guys as i still aint got my copy back yet unfortunately, so i will just have to stick to COD4 if any fancies it afterwards.

Will have to buy a headset tomorrow, did I read a post of yours Zoo that you can use any bluetooth set ?

BTW See you at 10 .. I'm still shite had no time to practise this week .. cannon fodder lol

Yes bronto m8,i use my sony ericsson headset which i got free with one of my old mobiles :)

Will have to buy a headset tomorrow, did I read a post of yours Zoo that you can use any bluetooth set ?

BTW See you at 10 .. I'm still shite had no time to practise this week .. cannon fodder lol

yep i use a plantronics headset works perfect m8. unfortunatly i aint got this game yet i dunno wether to get it on 360 or ps3 :)

Ok Troops. Last night was fun but it might be an idea to mention before hand who is going to host the game and send out the invites.

Me & Bronto were shooting each other for 10mins before I realised that all you other peeps were having a shoot em up on another map :)

Yes it was a bit lonely m8 pmsl

Back