ps2 game downloads

robby12345

Inactive User
Reaction score
would anyone be able to point me in the right direction to download ps2 games , thanx in advance regards robby:Cheers:

do a search on google m8 for torrent site's.......... you will find everything there m8...........

The-Dogs-Nutts said:
do a search on google m8 for torrent site's.......... you will find everything there m8...........

will do m8 , thanx , regards robby

I'm sorry to be a pain but can you point me in the right direction too please. I did try sending you a PM but I wasn't allowed. I guess you need to allow me?Newbie, excuse my ignorance!

Thanks m8

Trabbs said:
I'm sorry to be a pain but can you point me in the right direction too please. I did try sending you a PM but I wasn't allowed. I guess you need to allow me?Newbie, excuse my ignorance!

Thanks m8

have a look here**********

Sorry links to torrent sites not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for trying m8. I'm sure I will pick it up from someone, everyone seems really helpful. I have learn't so much already!

The-Dogs-Nutts said:
if you PM me your email adress, i can get you an invite into a top site...........
hi m8, you wouldn't have another invite going would you? got some other site invites i'm willing to trade for. thanks

The-Dogs-Nutts said:
if you PM me your email adress, i can get you an invite into a top site...........
not requesting an invite.

by topsite, do you mean ftp based server?

The easiest way is the newsgroups
If you look on Newzbin it gives you a list of where everything is and along the top are some links to show you how to use them.
Its fidd:ST Geo: ly at first but trust me its the best way

Thanks shag, I will give it a go!

Cheers

Top fellow

The-Dogs-Nutts said:
PM me your email adress then m8............

i always follow your posts, What a delight, esp freebies. Keep it up. I have tried pm to get one or two links but i do not have enough privilledges. Hope to hear from you soon

: santahat

Back