ps2 chipping

E

emric

just like to say if any of you trying to chip your ps2 yourself id go for the matrix ive been doing em for a year now and this one seems to be the easyest on the version 9 and 10 but for the older models the magic 3 is quite easy hope this helps a few people out :Cheers:

emric said:
just like to say if any of you trying to chip your ps2 yourself id go for the matrix ive been doing em for a year now and this one seems to be the easyest on the version 9 and 10 but for the older models the magic 3 is quite easy hope this helps a few people out :Cheers:

How about the new shaped PS2's. Dont know what version they are ?

not yet mate but i will be having a look around and trying to find out :) :) :)

The new small PS2 is getting called the V12 but no pics yet .....Matrix not bad but the Magics ....not really a fan....Messiah 2 has got to be up there tho ! and the Dms chips.

well that didint take long seems the Matrix Infinity chip will now work on the v12
model no-SCPH-70003 CB :) :) :)

Since they have been around I have always fitted Matrix MXl2's & Infinity mods. Not a single return.

i wanna chip my ps2, properly, at the mo am using a no solder chip with swap disks, does me head in,

how much r the chips

Where can i get a ps2 chip from??

just do a google search for ps2 chips theres loads out there mate

chips are anything form £19 up to 45 depending on what you want - but that's just teh chip - fitted its usually aroudn £90 at the PC fairs

PS2 Mods

Try this chap; he is well up to speed with the very latest mods and can advise on fitting etc.
He will be doing the new version 12 slim ps2 with the DMS mod or the Crystal Clear modchip.

His email addy:

[email protected]

His name is Craig,

Thanks,

James

Back