Proxy websites

yottabit

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Hi, at work they have software installed so that you can accesss most webpages (ranger software) i wanted to no a list of proxy websites (like www.megaproxy.com) that they may not have blocked, answers are greatly apreciated thanks

zend2.com

that has a list of websites that are the same so incase ur work blocks one of em u still got a few other u can try

google free web proxies or something similar

Don't they block certain sites because you should be working instead of going on eBay? :p

yeah which is why proxies help i guess. help keep u anonymous on teh net and help u get past corporate firewalls from what i understand

Thanks 4 replys, but still no luck, any other idea's? (i tried changin the proxy server in connections on IE but access to it is blocked, i thought you could make a reg file that can change it, is it poss) cheers

Normally, your office net boys/girls will only allow access through the company proxy - it controls which sites you can access. They may have blocked all other access. I once managed to sneak my own proxy onto the approved list, by doing the following:
1) you need control of a fixed IP site (home broadband connection is good)
2) install a transparent proxy on this site, listening on port 443 (https)
3) initially, configure this to redirect you to a site that your bosses don't mind you having access to (a supplier, for example)
4) apply to the network police for access to this site BY IP ADDRESS
5) once you have access, point your browser to this site as your proxy ON PORT 443
6) reset the proxy (on your home site) to act as transparent proxy
7) FULL INTERNET ACCESS!
8) until you get caught :)

you might find that your work will also block the common list of proxy IP addresses

I know our work does not allow any use of ports at all on URL's

Back