Programm chip

caver99

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have read about the 24c512 chip and they say to re-program it what file goes on the chip or does any one know what to change the program back.

Thanks

Mark_The_Yid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
get a dump from a chip then use this tool to edit it. Then prog back to chip

mapman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
reset net id then you can redo the pin

caver99

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have reset the net id by re-programming the chip with the software above but now how do i change the pin as i have no ide what the original one was?

chookey

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have reset the net id by re-programming the chip with the software above but now how do i change the pin as i have no ide what the original one was?
If you used the tv drive tool to create your file then the pin will be set to 1234.

caver99

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have tried 1234 and now the pin is locked
There is a program somewere called IMPIT.EXE to read the bin file from the chip and spit out the pin number but i cant fine it.

chookey

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have tried 1234 and now the pin is locked
There is a program somewere called IMPIT.EXE to read the bin file from the chip and spit out the pin number but i cant fine it.
The location of the pin number can vary but I would have thought it would remain constant using the tv drive tool till the box took an update.

I will send my email via pm and you can send me the bin file if you wish and I will search it for you. Or try yourself, this where I found mine.

Chookey

TEST